Monday, July 27, 2009

4 Months and Growing...


Bryson is now 4 months old and we can't even imagine what we did with ourselves before he arrived! We just LOVE being parents and are so in love with our baby boy. That being said, to all you Preggos out there, TAKE ADVANTAGE NOW and go to as many movies as you can and have as many date nights as you can....DO IT NOW!! :)


We are amazed at how fast Bryson is growing up (I know he is only 4 months but it goes by fast!). To me, its incredible to see that one day he just lays on his play mat not moving much to literally the next day rolling over, moving like an inch worm and giggling! Babies are amazing! We are having so much fun and look forward to more surprises and advances in the near future...maybe tomorrow!

The last couple months we have been pretty busy! We went to Colorado for my Grandmother's 80th birthday, 4th of July in Austin at my parents and a couple more day trips since. Bryson is a great traveler, which I couldn't be more happy about. He was amazing on the airplane, having no ear problems and slept most of the time. I loved walking down the isle in the plane watching the faces of innocent passengers in fear that we may have the seat next to them...haha. To my surprise, those that were around us loved seeing my little man and were VERY helpful with our bags and stuff. There are still nice people out there! ;)

Also within the last couple months, I know of at least 3 friends that announced they were pregnant....woohoo, we are so excited for you! Congrats to all! It's hard to imagine that I was in their exact spot just a year ago. Such happy and joyful times!! My advice is to not wish it go by fast...enjoy this incredible journey as it flies by too fast as it is! I actually miss being pregnant...there, I said it!
New things our Little Man is doing:
  • Babbling/cooing a lot
  • Giggling
  • Rolling over front to back and back to front
  • Moving like an inch worm
  • Standing ALL the time - he may walk before he crawls!
  • Eating cereal
  • Fascinated by his new best friend, Lola AKA - Momma Dog
  • AND....sleeping in his own bed!!! Woohoo, not with Mommy anymore!

Here are some pictures of Mr. B and from our latest adventures:


Bryson with his Mimi and Kiki

Ava, Ashlyn, Bryson and I at Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs

Mi Familia at Grandma's 80th Birthday


Grandma with her Great Grandchildren! Kora wasn't having any of it.

Funny faces! Even Bryson joined in!

Ava and Bryson

Hmm, should I play for the Falcons or the Aggies?!?!




Happy 4th of July! Poor guy was partied out!

He fell asleep watching baseball in Cory's arms...so stinkin' cute!

First bite of rice cereal...not sure what to think of it and honestly I don't blame him, it smells and tastes (Cory tried it) horrible!

No comments: