Saturday, June 6, 2009

Time is Flying by!

It's hard to believe but Bryson is already 10 weeks old! We had his 2 month check-up last week, which went well besides him getting 5 shots...poor guy! The doctor was impressed with his height and weight considering his early arrival. He now weighs a whopping 12 lbs 1 oz. and is 23 inches long. I have recently had to retire all of his newborn clothes, which was very sad for me. I never in a million years thought that I would be a sappy Mommy but it's happened!! He makes life so much more meaningful and full of love...I am so happy and grateful for my family!

We have already been extremely busy this Spring/Summer. Bryson has done quite a bit of traveling so far and it looks like it isn't going to die down anytime soon! So far we have been to 2 weddings and a Fancy (my middle niece Ava turned 5!) birthday party. We will be going to Colorado in a week for another birthday milestone....my grandmother's 80th birthday!!! This will be Bryson's first airplane ride and hopefully it will be a good one, for me at least. :)


Some recent things that Bryson does to make his Mommy and Daddy smile:
  • SMILES!
  • Teases me by looking away when I look at him then to look at me and look away again when I look at him...what a stinker...
  • Arches his back and curls his legs in to stretch when I pick him from sleeping...so cute
  • Puckers his lips when sleeping
  • Snuggles next to Mommy to sleep (his face has to be right next to mine)
  • Tooting! This cracks me up for some reason!
  • He thinks fans are funny
  • Likes it when I sing (poor guy is too young to know that I don't sing well!)
  • Smiles now when I have to suck the boogies out of his nose...gross I know, but funny!
Here are some recent pictures of our adventures and of our Little Man:


First smile caught on camera


I couldn't wait to get him in his board shorts, rash guard and sandals!





First dip in the pool


Cousin Kora and Pop



Aggie in training...Whoop!

Us at Ava's Fancy Birthday Tea Party


Onesie we made for Dr. Gayle...He calls Bryson his Super Hero


Of course we couldn't forget about all the awesome nurses!

Bryson's favorite Aunt...KIKI!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hey! (I found your blog through Sarah's or Andrea's.) Wow! Bryson is adorable! Y'all must be having so much fun with him. I just read your previous blog about his birth...that is SO scary! Definitely not how you imagine labor going. What a blessing that everything turned out okay!! He looks healthy as ever, and you don't even look like you just had a baby! Hope life as a new mom is treating you well!