Wednesday, February 25, 2009

33 Weeks and Counting...

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I have written and I can't believe how time has flown by! I still feel like I just found out we were pregnant but the more I see myself in pictures, the more I am shocked by the growth of the belly. Last weekend my mother-in-law threw me a baby shower, which was really nice. I was happy that my sister was able to stay the weekend as well and drive me to Houston...she completely spoiled me! She came in Friday and took me to get a pedi and then Sat. we went to the shower in Houston and that night she helped organize everything in the baby's room! There were piles of clothes (Bryson is going to be well decked out!), toys, diapers, wipes, and other stuff thrown in his room that she organized and cleaned while I watched and tried to help. Thank you so much Kim!! I am feeling like I have so much to do and so little time. Cory was so cute the night we came back from the shower. He had to open and put together everything that had pieces...must be excitement and the engineer in him. :) So now we have the Bob stroller in our dining room and the Pack n' Play in our living room as well as a swing. He cracks me up!

Recently I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions that initially scared the daylights outta me! I didn't know what was happening and if I needed to go to the hospital. After reading through all of the information, I decided to sleep them off (I figured that if they didn't hurt and weren't regular that I was safe). The doctor checked me yesterday and I am still all closed up and the baby is high, which I was extremely relieved to hear!!! I was given the "you need to take it easy" lecture though from my doc, so I am trying my hardest to rest. Thanks Dad for the need-to-stay-busy trait. :)

Other than the false contractions, I am feeling pretty good and BIG! Everyone at work runs up to me all the time wanting to feel him move...I guess the belly is screaming their names now and sticking out far enough to attract the hands...hehe. Here are some new symptoms and cravings:
  • I LOVE raspberries and bluberries in my cereal in the morning (or anytime of day really)
  • Dark chocolate pudding is a must daily (sugar free of course due to the Gestational Diabetes) :(
  • Crunchy peanut butter on cinnamon graham crackers hasn't gotten old yet...YUMMY!
  • Cucumbers are a new craving...I just love them in a spinach salad almost every night.
  • Braxton Hicks contractions
  • An Outtie belly button
  • and the newest one.....a leaky boob! I definitely plan on breast feeding, so this is a good sign..hehe
Still no stretch marks, knock on wood! This is the latest picture at 32 weeks preggers:

Here are some cute pictures of Kora's 1st birthday and Ashlyn's 7th birthday:



My sis made this special shirt for her 1st birthday!


Kora with her Uncle Cory


Ashlyn and Ava about to start dancing to their favorite singer (and Blake's too)...Taylor Swift!


Her first dive into a cake!

All 3 beautiful girls...I can't belive Ashlyn is 7!!

2 comments:

Andrea W. said...

Won't be much longer! I can't wait to meet baby Bryson!!

JoElla Reinhardt said...

YEA!!!!! I can not wait to meet him either! I will be at the shower...got my invitation today! Yea for you and your little bundle of joy!!!