Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Third Trimester Here We Come!

Sorry it's been so long since I have blogged! The holidays are always crazy but being pregnant is going to be my excuse. I am just plain TIRED! I will try to continue to keep this up until our Little Man arrives but we shall see.

We had a wonderful family holiday and enjoyed every minute with our nieces! They are so cute and fun to be around. I believe Santa brought them everything they wanted plus some. New Year's was pretty wild...Cory and I were passed out by 9-9:30...we sure know how to PARTY!! I actually ended up getting sick the day before and am still trying to get over the congestion. I am sure many of you can relate. Here are some pics from the holidays:



Miss Kora loves her Pop!



Cookie Time! A family tradition that the girls look forward to every year.


Maybe Kora will be my softball player! I am determined to get one of them to play so I am starting her early!





The Wii was a HUGE hit this year...for all the kids as you can see...


Yesterday we had our first appointment in our third trimester. We are now 28 weeks with only 12 to go! Time sure is flying by and I am thankful...now. In my 1st and 2nd trimester I couldn't understand why so many mother's just wanted to get the pregnancy over with....ha, now I know! I still love and enjoy being pregnant but my body is definitely starting to feel the changes. My hips are definitely getting the worst beating, which may be due to weight lifting, so I have toned that down. Other fun surprises are back aches, not sleeping well, and HORMONES! Since the last blog I have had a couple breakdowns, of which I found hilarious because it's not me. I am also getting antsy and excited to see my little boy!! I can't wait to see his precious little face. We had an ultrasound yesterday and I think we may be having a little Cory Mini-Me. He definitely has his chin and nose! I love it! Here are a couple belly pics from the last couple weeks. I am amazed at how big I am and how I still have many more weeks to go...stretch marks here we come...(hopefully not!)


Week 26

Week 27 and growing....

3 comments:

JoElla Reinhardt said...

You such a beautiful pregnant woman! I was watching some talk show and Dr. Phil's wife said she used Udder cream (in a green canister) that is sold in a feed store to keep away the stretch marks! It supposedly does not stink and is amazing!...worth trying and I don't think it is that expensive! Any who! Keep up the good work! Keep that baby in there until week 40!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JoElla Reinhardt said...

Sorry about the deleted comment...I am on someone else's computer and was accidentally signed in under their name...oops! Give Kim my number b/c I would love to help with a baby shower! Can't wait to meet the little man!