Monday, November 17, 2008

'Tis the Season for Baby Showers

Just this month, I have been invited to 3 baby showers but could only make 2. One of my most loved friends, Sole, is due in December around Christmas and my sister's sister-in-law is due about the same time. I also have a wonderful friend, Dani, who is due in January but unfortunately I could not make it to her baby shower. :( Congrats to all of them on their soon-to-be new arrivals! I find it interesting how baby's and weddings seem to clump together. I have 3 weddings to go to this year too, and have had none in the last 3 years! Crazy! I guess this is the year of LOVE...hehe.

Here are some recent pics of Sole's baby shower:


My Evil Twin, Tamara, and Sole. They are so beautiful!

Tamara, Patty, Rosa, and Sole. They are all sister's/sister-in-laws (soon-to-be for Tamara)

Nikki is starting to get baby fever after knowing so many preggers! She may be next!


On the pregnancy front, I have been feeling very good lately! I don't know how I managed to, so far, have a pretty easy pregnancy but I am VERY THANKFUL! I am sure that my sister and Mom are still in disbelief because they were so sick during pregnancy. It could be a clue that I am having a boy but we will find out next week for sure!!!! I am on edge and so excited! Woohoo!


New weird and surprising side-effects:

Allergies- I have never had problems with my sinuses but these days only my right ear will clog up, which is very annoying for hours on end. The only way to relieve it is to bend over, stand upside down, or lean backwards off the couch. Yes, this must paint a beautiful picture but if it works, I am going to do it!

PREGNESIA!- This is so true! I laughed at first when people would say that I will start forgetting things because I have never been one to right stuff down....until now. It only takes 2 seconds for me to completely forget what I was doing or what someone said. My co-workers are having a good time with it watching me space out and walk around the gym aimlessly. :)


New cravings:

- Peanut butter and Cinnamon Wheat Thins- My doctor actually suggested this combo because my iron count is low. I never really like peanut butter before but now I LOVE it!

- Dried blueberries- YUMMY!


- Whole Wheat bagels with light cream cheese- I have to have this as soon as I get home from the gym. My mouth starts watering as I am driving home!

Here are some new Belly Pics:

16 weeks and growing...My first pair of maternity jeans...love'em!

17 weeks


These stretchy jeans are my favorite so far...very comfy!

1 comment:

Debralea said...

Glad to hear you are doing so well! I can't wait to hear what you are having! You better blog about it. :)